1. Clinical: Our beginner Pilates class will introduce you to the core Pilates principles focusing on postural awareness and exercise technique.
2. Advanced Clinical: Utilising advanced Pilates exercises this class will also include elements of resistance training, dynamic balance, boxing and dance for a higher intensity cardiovascular class and is just the challenge you are looking for.
3. Ultimate Men’s Pilates: Men’s only classes ran by our male physiotherapists. These classes will specifically look at core strengthening for men.
4. Melt: This 1 hour class will help you leave the stress of the day behind focusing on meditation and relaxation techniques including stretches, slow tai chi type movements, and yoga. This class will also assist in balance development, coordination and postural correction.
5. Hydro Class: A low impact exercise class perfect for recovery after injury, arthitic pain, and general fitness.
6. Equipment: This small group, 1 hour class will use the reformer, trapeze and gym balls for a full body core and strengthening class. Maximum of 5 per class.
7. Gym Class: A gym based class that incorporates boxing, gym and pilates to strengthen, improve stability & coordination, and cardio.
8. Tai Chi: Our trained Tai Chi instructor guides you through a series of movements designed to improve muscular strength, flexibility, improve balance and fitness.
Contact us on 4727 1400 to secure your place.